Sales/Marketing Manager for Building & Construction Company0
• Well established/young and dynamic growing organisation in commercial & Residential construction industry
• Supportive and down to earth professional team
• Western Sydney suburbs location
• Office refurbishment, shop-fitout Construction Sales exp preferred
Our company provides Commercial Interior Design, Build, & Fitout Service. From Concept to Completion, We currently have exciting opportunities available for a driven and motivated Sales Representative for a well-established business within the Construction industry.
An exciting time to join the construction industry for people who are driven and motivated to drive excellent customer service and achieve company growth goals that in turn will offer you on going career opportunities.
This role is responsible for promoting new business to prospective new clients and current customers, to grow and build relationships, attend to site visits as well as manage new and existing accounts and projects.
• Actively promote the sales of our Services
• Actively search for new clients/ Business of Office refurbishment, Strata agencies.
• Actively search for business development opportunities with our Kitchen & bathroom accessories suppliers.
• Keep abreast of industry knowledge within the company market segment
• Produce quotations as requested by customers
• Achieve individual sales targets
• Work as a team to reach the overall budget
• Liaise with key stakeholders within the business to maintain smooth day-to-day operation
• Take orders from new and current customers
• Maintain relationships with suppliers
• Business development.
Skills and experience
• Previous sales experience within the commercial office refurbishment & shop-fitout preferred
• Well presented
• Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines, but be flexible and able to deal with changes to schedules and plans
• Willingness to go above and beyond for customers
• Willingness to get involved and “have a go”
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent organisational skills and time management
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• High level of integrity and dependability
• Strong sense of urgency and pride in all work
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, we would love to hear from you.
To ensure your application is received successfully, please send through a copy of your resume in MS word format on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com